Marklin 37105 - Steam Locomotive BR 01.10 MFX+
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 01.10 express steam locomotive with oil firing and Witte smoke deflectors. The locomotive looks as it did around 1966/67.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The 7226 smoke unit can be installed in the locomotive. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the smoke unit that can be installed in the locomotive will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The running gear lights can also be controlled digitally. There is a close coupler with an NEM pocket on the tender. Protective sleeves for the piston rods are included as detail parts. Length over the buffers 28.1 cm / 11-1/16".
|Smoke generator contact||·||·||·||·|
|Steam locomotive op. sounds||·||·||·||·|
|Sound of squealing brakes off||·||·||·|
|Running gear lights||·||·||·|
|Whistle for switching maneuver||·||·||·|
|Letting off Steam||·||·|
|Sound of coal being shoveled||·||·|
- Equipped with the new mfx+ digital decoder.
- Operation possible in beginner, advanced, and expert modes.
- Simulated operating supplies usage.
- Realistic running characteristics such as constant speed.
- Simulated engineer's cab in the Central Station 2 display.
- Control of the model in the cab mode by means of the touchscreen on the Central Station 2.
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with firmware Version 2.5.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883371054|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 37105 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 37105 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh