Marklin 37126 - Electric Locomotive 1222 MFX+
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: Dutch State Railways (NS) class 1200 heavy general-purpose locomotive. Road number 1222.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons. Brake hoses can be mounted on the buffer beam.
Length over the buffers 20.8 cm / 8-3/16".
- Now with a centrally mounted motor.
- Four axles powered.
- mfx+ digital decoder included.
- Extensive sound functions included.
- Simulated operating supplies usage.
- Realistic running characteristics.
- Simulated engineer's cab in the Central Station 2 display.
- Control of the model in the cab mode by means of the touchscreen on the Central Station 2.
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with firmware Version 3.0.1.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||NS - Netherlands Railways|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883371269|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 37126 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 37126 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh