Marklin 37166 - Tank Locomotive MFX+
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: Royal Prussian Railroad Administration (KPEV) class T 16.1 freight tank locomotive. Brownish green basic paint scheme. With the bell and pre-heater on the top of the boiler as well as older design buffers. Road number 8118 Magdeburg. The locomotive looks as it did around 1916.
Model: The locomotive has the new mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the boiler. 5 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive is constructed mostly of metal. The locomotive comes with a 72270 smoke unit already installed.
The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the built-in smoke unit will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has Telex couplers front and rear for remote-controlled uncoupling from cars. The locomotive has a switching range with a switching light function front and rear that can be controlled digitally. Figures of a locomotive engineer and a fireman, piston rod protection sleeves, and brake hoses are included.
Length over the buffers 14.6 cm / 5-3/4".
|Steam locomotive op. sounds||·||·||·||·|
|Sound of squealing brakes off||·||·||·|
|Whistle for switching maneuver||·||·||·|
|Sound of coal being shoveled||·||·|
|Letting off Steam||·||·|
- Prototypical tooling changes for the Prussian version.
- A wide variety of operating and sound functions that can be controlled.
- Telex couplers front and rear included.
- Figures of a locomotive engineer and a fireman included.
- Equipped with the new mfx+ digital decoder.
- Operation possible in beginner, advanced, and expert modes.
- Simulated operating supplies usage.
- Realistic running characteristics such as constant speed.
- Simulated engineer's cab in the Central Station 2 display.
- Control of the model in the cab mode by means of the touchscreen on the Central Station 2.
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with firmware Version 2.5.
A freight car set to go with this locomotive can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment at Ajckids under item number 46084.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Edition||Märklin Dealer Initiative (MHI) Exclusiv Model|
|Railroad||KPEV - Royal Prussian Railways|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883371665|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 37166 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 37166 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh