Marklin 37358 - Electric Locomotive BR 101 MFX+
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 101 express locomotive. The locomotive looks as it currently does in real life.
Model: The locomotive has the new mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. The trucks have movable reproductions of the mechanical gear for steering them. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The long distance headlights can be controlled separately. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs.
Length over the buffers 21.9 cm / 8-5/8".
|Long distance headlights||·||·||·||·|
|Electric locomotive op. sounds||·||·||·||·|
|Low Pitch Horn||·||·||·||·|
|Sound of squealing brakes off||·||·||·|
|Headlight(s): Cab2 End||·||·||·|
|High Pitch Horn||·||·||·|
|Headlight(s): Cab1 End||·||·||·|
|Letting off Air||·||·|
- Equipped with the new mfx+ digital decoder.
- Operation possible in beginner, advanced, and pro modes.
- Simulated equipment usage.
- Realistic running characteristics such as constant cruising speed.
- Simulated engineer's cab in the display for the Central Station 2.
- Control of the model in the engineer's cab mode using the touch screen on the Central Station 2.
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with Firmware Version 2.5 and higher.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn AG|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883373584|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 37358 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 37358 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh