Marklin 37442 - Electric Locomotive E44 MFX+
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class E 44 general-purpose locomotive. The locomotive looks as it did around 1958.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting.
Length over the buffers approximately 17.5 cm / 6-7/8".
|Electric locomotive op. sounds||·||·||·||·|
|Sound of squealing brakes off||·||·||·|
|Headlight(s): Cab1 End||·||·||·|
|Whistle for switching maneuver||·||·||·|
|Headlight(s): Cab2 End||·||·||·|
|Letting off Air||·||·|
- Extensive sound functions included for the first time.
- Equipped with the new mfx+ digital decoder.
- Operation possible in beginner, advanced, and expert modes.
- Simulated operating supplies usage.
- Realistic running characteristics such as constant speed.
- Simulated engineer's cab in the Central Station 2 display.
- Control of the model in the cab mode by means of the touchscreen on the Central Station 2.
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with firmware Version 3.5.
This locomotive can be found in a DC version under item number 22442.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883374420|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 37442 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 37442 Instruction Manual
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh