Marklin 37582 - Powered Observation Rail Car
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Gauge: H0 Era: II
Prototype: German State Railroad Company (DRG) class elT 1999 "Glass Train" electric powered observation car. Beige / brownish green paint scheme. The car has simple lamps on the ends, Wendler air intake pumps for ventilation, an air whistle on the roof, no railroad radio, and 2 double-arm pantographs. The car looks as it did around 1935.
Model: The car has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. A welcoming announcement from the period as well as a list of destinations, a photo stop, and the end station (surrounding sounds 1, 2, 3) can be activated by means of the function buttons. The car also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 2 axles in one truck powered. Traction tires. The car has built-in interior details. The car comes from the factory with a driver and numerous passengers. The car has factory-installed interior lighting. The dual headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The lighting is maintenance-free, warm white and red LEDs. The interior lighting can be dimmed as a digital auxiliary function. The trucks have different wheelbases like the prototype. The panorama windows are inset. The car has double Wendler air intake pumps and an air whistle on the roof. This car is the version with 2 double-arm pantographs. Length over the buffers 23.7 cm / 9-5/16".
|Locomotive operating sounds||·||·||·||·|
|Horn blast 1||·||·||·|
|Horn blast 2||·||·||·|
|Surrounding Sounds 1||·||·|
|Surrounding Sounds 2||·||·|
|Surrounding Sounds 3||·||·|
- Prototypical tooling changes for Era II.
- mfx+ digital decoder included, even more operating enjoyment in the Märklin "World of Operation".
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with firmware Version 3.5.
- Special additional announcements such as a welcome and different station announcements that can be controlled digitally.
- Factory-installed interior lighting.
- Driver and numerous passengers installed in the car at the factory.
Released in: MHI Exclusive 02/2014
This item is currently out of stock.
|Edition||Märklin Dealer Initiative (MHI) Exclusiv Model|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883375823|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 37582 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 37582 Instruction Manual
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh