Marklin 37662 - Diesel Locomotive with Snowplows
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: Rail Network Administration (JBV) (developed out of the Norwegian State Railways (NSB) class Di3 628 railroad maintenance locomotive. Equipped for winter with snowplows mounted on the ends. Rebuilt from a NOHAB class Di3a general-purpose locomotive.
- Heavy metal construction.
- Large snowplows at both ends.
- mfx decoder and diesel locomotive sound.
- 3 headlights at the front and 2 headlights at the rear like the prototype.
- Flashing warning light (with Märklin Systems) and work lights (with a 6021 Control Unit or Märklin Systems).
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, light functions, and a sound effects generator. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons and ladders.
Length over the buffers 25.5 cm / 10-1/16".
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||NSB - Norwegian State Railways|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883376622|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh