Marklin 37766 - Diesel Locomotive V160 MFX+
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) general-purpose locomotive in the pre-production version as the class V 160 "Lollo". Paint scheme in the prototype scheme. Prototypically different vent and window arrangement on the sides. Road number V 160 005. The locomotive looks as it did around 1962.
Model: The locomotive has the new mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, centrally mounted. All 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive Ends 2 and 1 can be turned off separately. When the headlights at both ends of the locomotive are off, the double "A" lights are on. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons at the ends and on the sides. It also has a detailed buffer beam. Brake hoses are included and can be mounted on the locomotive.
Length over the buffers 18.4 cm / 7-1/4".
- Equipped with the new mfx+ digital decoder.
- Operation possible in beginner, advanced, and expert modes.
- Simulated operating supplies usage.
- Realistic running characteristics such as constant speed.
- Simulated engineer's cab in the Central Station 2 display.
- Control of the model in the cab mode by means of the touchscreen on the Central Station 2.
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with firmware Version 2.5.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883377667|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh