Marklin 37768 - Diesel Locomotive BR 218 MFX+
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 218 general-purpose locomotive in an ocean blue / beige paint scheme. Diesel hydraulic locomotive with electric train heating.
Model: The locomotive has the new mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. All axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights are warm white LEDs. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons on the sides and ends. It also has a detailed buffer beam.
Length over the buffers 18.9 cm / 7-7/16".
- Equipped with the new mfx+ digital decoder.
- Operation possible in beginner, advanced, and pro modes.
- Simulated equipment usage.
- Realistic running characteristics such as constant cruising speed.
- Simulated engineer's cab in the display for the Central Station 2.
- Control of the model in the engineer's cab mode using the touch screen on the Central Station 2.
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with Firmware Version 2.5 and higher.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn AG|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883377681|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 37768 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 37768 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh