Marklin 39080 - Diesel Railcar VT 08.5 Insider 2006
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 42 heavy steam freight locomotive, with a type 2´2´T30 tub-style tender. Black/red basic paint scheme. With Witte standard version smoke deflectors, pilot truck with solid wheels, both lower headlights on the front of the locomotive built into the cylinder block. No smokebox access step below the smokebox door. Locomotive road number 42 555. The locomotive looks as it did around 1950.
- Completely new tooling.
- Especially finely detailed metal construction.
- mfx digital decoder, headlight changeover, cab lighting, and a smoke unit contact included and controllable in digital operation.
- Partially open bar frame with mostly open view between the frame and the boiler.
- High-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler.
- Different road number from that for 39042.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883390802|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 39080 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 39080 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh