Marklin 39564 - Black Crocodile 150 years Marklin
Scale: H0-Scale, 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
UPC or EAN: 4001883395647
Prototype: Swiss Federal Railways (SBB/CFF/FFS) class Ce 6/8 III freight locomotive. Design with diagonal side rod drive.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and a sound generator. It also has high-efficiency Softdrive Sine propulsion and a maintenance-free, compact-design motor. 3 axles and a jackshaft powered. Traction tires. The locomotive has articulated running gear to enable to it to negotiate sharp curves. It has a 3-part metal body with end hoods that can swing out on curves. The locomotive has detailed roof equipment. The headlights and marker lights are maintenance-free warm white LEDs. The headlights with the Swiss headlight / marker light code will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally.
Length over the buffers 23.0 cm / 9-1/16".
The locomotive comes packed in a decorative wooden case.
- A remarkable, fantasy paint scheme borrowed from a steam locomotive.
- Warm white LEDs for headlights / marker lights.
- Compact design Softdrive Sine propulsion.
- mfx decoder and sound generator built in.
- LED headlights / marker lights can be switched over: running "light" or with a train.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||SBB - Swiss Federal Railways|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883395647|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 39564 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 39564 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
Installation Digital Decoder (C Track)
Regular price $3689 $36.89
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh