Marklin 39645 - Tank Locomotive BR 64 (no sound)
Scale: H0-Scale, 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
UPC or EAN: 4001883396453
System: AC 3-Rail for Marklin
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 64 steam locomotive. Version with riveted water tanks. The locomotive looks as it did around 1955.
Model: The locomotive has the new mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. A 72270 smoke generator can be installed in the locomotive. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel. The headlights and the smoke generator that can be installed in the locomotive will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs. Brake hoses and piston rod protection sleeves are included.
Length over the buffers 14.3 cm / 5-5/8".
|Smoke generator contact||·||·||·||·|
|Steam locomotive op. sounds||·||·||·||·|
|Sound of squealing brakes off||·||·||·|
|Whistle for switching maneuver||·||·||·|
|Letting off Steam||·||·||·|
|Sound of coal being shoveled||·||·|
- Equipped with the new mfx+ digital decoder.
- Operation possible in beginner, advanced, and pro modes.
- Simulated equipment usage.
- Realistic running characteristics such as constant cruising speed.
- Simulated engineer's cab in the display for the Central Station 2.
- Control of the model in the engineer's cab mode using the touch screen on the Central Station 2.
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with Firmware Version 2.5 and higher.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883396453|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 39645 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 39645 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
Installation Digital Decoder (C Track)
Regular price $3689 $36.89
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh