Marklin 39850 - Electric Locomotive BR 152 MFX+
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 152. The locomotive looks as it currently does in real life.
Model: The locomotive has the new mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs. The engineer's cabs have interior details. The locomotive has separately applied handrails.
Length over buffers 22.5 cm / 8-7/8".
- Equipped with the new mfx+ digital decoder.
- Operation possible in beginner, advanced, and pro modes.
- Simulated equipment usage.
- Realistic running characteristics such as constant cruising speed.
- Simulated engineer's cab in the display for the Central Station 2.
- Control of the model in the engineer's cab mode using the touch screen on the Central Station 2.
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with Firmware Version 2.5 and higher.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn AG|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883398501|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 39850 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 39850 Instruction Manual
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh