Marklin 43147 - Silberlinge / "Silver Coins" Passenger Car Set
This is a new release for 2020.
The production date and arrival estimate has not yet been updated.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Model: The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". The underbodies are specific to the car types. The trucks have conventional brake shoes. Both cars have factory-installed LED interior lighting, each car with operating current-conducting couplers. Downpipes and switchman's steps are included.
Total length over the buffers approximately 57 cm / 22-7/16".
Prototype: Two German Federal Railroad (DB) fast train passenger cars, known colloquially as "Silberlinge" / "Silver Coins". Both cars 2nd class. Fast train E 2002 from Ludwigstadt to Saalfeld. The cars look as they did at the end of the Seventies.
Charlie's Tip: The class 95 steam tank locomotive with oil firing to go with this car set can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39097.
- This car set can be found for DC in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 23147.
- The class 95 steam tank locomotive to go with it can be found under item number T25097.
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting included.
- Operating current-conducting couplers included.
- The right fast train passenger car set for the oil-fired class 95.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883431475|