Marklin 43335 - Cab Control Car
This item is not in stock, but available to order.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Model: The car has an mfx digital decoder. It also has triple headlights and dual red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel; will work in conventional operation; and can be controlled digitally. The car has factory-installed LED interior lighting that can be controlled digitally. The cab lighting can also be controlled digitally. The current-conducting couplers can be controlled digitally. The underbody is specific to the type of car. There are red transparent marker light inserts on the end of the car without a cab. The trucks are type Minden-Deutz heavy with double brake shoes. The truck at the end of the car with a cab has rail clearance devices; a "Sifa" (deadman's control system) relay box; inductive magnets; and a type D 62 generator.
The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16"". Restroom downpipes and push/pull train control lines are included as separately mounted parts for presentation in a display case.
Length over the buffers 28.2 cm / 11-1/8".
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) cab control car; 2nd class; for so-called lightweight express trains (LS). Type BDylf 457 with a baggage area without a side corridor. Colloquially also known as "center entry cars". Version with small marker lights at the ends near the top of the car and one-piece windows at the entries on the ends of the car. ""Ocean Blue"" / ivory paint scheme. Based at Hagen Main Station. The car looks as it did in 1984.
- Cars to go with this car can be found at Ajckids in the Marklin H0 assortment under item numbers 43125 and 43165.
- A diesel locomotive to go with this car can be found in the Marklin H0 assortment under item number 39212.
- This model can be found in a DC version at Ajckids in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 23175.
- Completely new tooling.
- mfx digital decoder included.
- Headlights and marker lights; controlled digitally.
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting; controlled digitally.
- Cab lighting; controlled digitally.
- Operating current-conducting couplers; controlled digitally.
- Interior lighting for the entire car consist can be controlled digitally with a decoder in the cab control car.
- Prototypical train route: Hagen – Brügge (Westphalia)
- Cab control car includes red/white light changeover
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn AG|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883433356|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh