Marklin 46080 - Freight Car Set
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Gauge: H0 Era: III
Prototype: 6 different design German Federal Railroad (DB) freight cars.
- 1 type Glms 200 (former Ghs "Oppeln") boxcar.
- 1 type Glt 23 (former Glt "Dresden") boxcar.
- 1 type Rr 20 interchange design (former Rr "Stuttgart") stake car with pressed steel stakes.
- 1 four-axle pressure gas tank car with a heat shield. Privately owned car painted and lettered for the firm VTG, Vereinigte Tanklager und Transportmittel GmbH, Hamburg, Germany.
- 1 insulated boxcar with a raised brakeman's stand. Privately owned car painted and lettered for the firm Kühltransit AG, Hamburg, Germany.
- 1 four-axle tank car with a brakeman's platform. Privately owned car painted and lettered for the firm Eva, Eisenbahn-Verkehrsmittel-Aktiengesellschaft, Düsseldorf, Germany.
All of the cars look as they did in the mid-Sixties, some of them with transition lettering to Era IV.
Model: The "Oppeln" boxcar has a hand brake and a brakeman's platform. The "Dresden" boxcar has a low end wall at one end. The "Stuttgart" comes with stakes. The pressure gas tank car has a hand brake and a brakeman's platform. The insulated boxcar does not have a brakeman's cab; it has a hand brake and a raised brakeman's stand. The tank car has a hand brake and a brakeman's platform. All of the cars have different car numbers and come individually packaged and marked.
Total length over the buffers 78.8 cm / 31".
DC wheel set per car 2 x 700580 or 4 x 700580 and 4 x 32376004 (tank car).
Charlie's Tip: The class 50 freight train steam locomotive as new tooling, available under item no. Marklin 37810, goes very well with this freight car set.
Released in: New items brochure 2012
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883460802|
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh