Marklin 55286 - DB V 188 001 a/b Double Diesel Locomotive (bottle green)
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: 1-Scale (1:32)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) road number V 188 001 a/b double diesel locomotive in an Era IIIa "Bottle Green" paint scheme. Original version with a MAN motor with a roof addition and four sand boxes per side and locomotive halfor The windshield wipers are the original version with visible rod linkage. Stationed in Aschaffenburg.
- Double locomotive with 2 motors.
- Completely new tooling, constructed of metal with separately applied brass parts.
- Highly detailed model for advanced model railroaders.
- Roof vents powered by servomotors.
- Exhaust smoke from both stacks.
- Full sound.
- Engine room lighting can be controlled.
- Cab lighting.
- All axles powered.
- Connecting drawbar with a guide mechanism between the locomotive halves.
- Digital remote controlled Telex couplers front and rear.
- Prototype couplers included.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Charlie Also Recommends
Marklin 18221 - Magirus Mercur 120 S
Marklin 55320 - Class V 320 Diesel Locomotive
Marklin 55322 - Class 232 Diesel Locomotive
Marklin 55323 - Diesel Locomotive
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh