Marklin 55384 - Steam Locomotive with a Tender class 38.10-40
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: 1-Scale (1:32)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 038.10-40 steam locomotive with a tender, with Witte smoke deflectors. Former Prussian P8.
Model: The locomotive has a frame, superstructure, tender, and applied parts constructed mostly of metal. This is a highly detailed model with many separately applied parts and a detailed engineer's cab. The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder, controlled high efficiency propulsion, and a sound generator with operating sounds synchronized with the wheels as well as extensive sound functions. It can be operated with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, or DCC. 3 axles powered. The locomotive has a built-in smoke unit with smoke exhaust and cylinder steam synchronized with the wheels. The dual headlights have a light color correct for the era and change over with the direction of travel. The headlights and the smoke generator will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The lighting is maintenance-free, warm white LEDs. The locomotive has running gear, engine cab, and fire box lights. The locomotive has a reproduction of the prototype coupler on the front and a claw coupler on the rear of the tender. An accessory package with a reproduction of the prototype coupler, a claw coupler, and a figure of a locomotive engineer and a fireman is included with the locomotive.
Minimum radius for operation 1,020 mm / 40-3/16".
Length over the buffers 58.1 cm / 22-7/8".
|Steam locomotive op. sounds||·||·||·||·|
|Engineer’s cab lighting||·||·||·|
|Running gear lights||·||·||·|
|Whistle for switching maneuver||·||·||·|
|Sound of squealing brakes off||·||·|
|Sound of coal being shoveled||·||·|
|Letting off Steam||·||·|
- Completely new tooling.
- Highly detailed metal construction.
- A smoke generator with smoke exhaust and cylinder steam synchronized with the wheels included.
- Operating sounds synchronized with the wheels and controlled by the load.
- Smoke box door with many original details, can be opened.
- Headlights with a light color correct for the era and warm white LEDs.
- Two-color fire box flickering light.
- Running gear lights included.
- Engine cab lighting included.
- mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, or DCC.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Charlie Also Recommends
Marklin 18221 - Magirus Mercur 120 S
Marklin 55320 - Class V 320 Diesel Locomotive
Marklin 55322 - Class 232 Diesel Locomotive
Marklin 55323 - Diesel Locomotive
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh