Marklin 55389 - Christmas Steam Locomotive with a Tub-Style Tender
UPC or EAN: 4001883553894
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 038.10-40 steam locomotive with a tub-style tender, with Witte smoke deflectors and 2 boiler domes (steam dome, sand dome). Former Prussian P8.
Model: The locomotive has a frame, superstructure, tender, and applied parts constructed mostly of metal. This is a highly detailed model with many separately applied parts and a detailed engineer's cab. The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder, controlled high efficiency propulsion, and a sound generator with operating sounds synchronized with the wheels as well as extensive sound functions. It can be operated with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, or DCC. 3 axles powered. The locomotive has a built-in smoke unit with smoke exhaust and cylinder steam synchronized with the wheels. The triple headlights on the locomotive and the tender have a light color correct for the era and change over with the direction of travel. The headlights and the smoke generator will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The lighting is maintenance-free, warm white LEDs. The locomotive has engine cab lights, firebox lights, and running gear lights. The special light function is a Christmas tree with LED lighting that can be controlled digitally. The locomotive whistles "O Tannenbaum" as a special sound function. The locomotive has a reproduction of the prototype coupler on the front and a claw coupler on the rear of the tender. An accessory package with a reproduction of the prototype coupler, a claw coupler, a figure of a locomotive engineer and a fireman is included with the locomotive.
Minimum radius for operation 1,020 mm / 40-3/16".
Length over the buffers 64.5 cm / 25-3/8".
- Highly detailed metal construction.
- A smoke unit with smoke exhaust and cylinder steam synchronized with the wheels included.
- Operating sounds synchronized with the wheels and controlled by the load.
- Smoke box door with many original details, can be opened.
- Headlights with a light color correct for the era and warm white LEDs.
- Two-color flickering firebox light.
- Running gear lights.
- Christmas tree with LED lighting that can be controlled digitally.
- Cab lighting.
- "O Tannenbaum" steam locomotive composition.
- Christmas design on the locomotive and tender.
- mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
- Packaging with a Christmas design.
- Road number 38 2412
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Railroad||DB AG - German Bahn|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883553894|
Charlie Also Recommends
Installation Digital Decoder (C Track)
Regular price $3689 $36.89
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh