Marklin 55414 - Steam Locomotive with a Tender BR 41
Scale: 1-Scale (1:32)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 41 steam locomotive with a new design high-efficiency boiler and a type 2´2´T34 oil tender as the locomotive and tender looked in Era III.
- Completely new tooling.
- Highly detailed full metal construction.
- Frame superstructures, boiler, etc. constructed of die-cast zinc.
- A smoke generator with smoke exhaust and cylinder steam synchronized with the wheels, and a steam whistle included.
- Operating sounds synchronized with the wheels and controlled by the load.
- Smoke box door and dome covers with many original details, can be opened.
- Headlights with a light color correct for the era and warm white LEDs.
- Two-color fire box flickering light.
- Running gear lights included.
- Engine cab lighting included. mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, or DCC.
- Valve gear switchover in 3 steps (forward, reverse, continuous operation) with a servo motor.
- Tender includes a remote-controlled Telex coupler.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883554143|
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh