Marklin 55753 - Tank Locomotive class 75.4
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: 1-Scale (1:32)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 75.4 10-11 steam tank locomotive. Former Baden VIc.
Model: The locomotive is completely new tooling with the frame and locomotive body with boiler constructed of die-cast zinc. Other separately applied parts are mostly made of metal. This is a highly detailed model with many separately applied details and a detailed engineer's cab. The locomotive has a bell separately applied behind the smoke stack, does have a raised addition to the coal bunker, a short smoke stack, a smoke box door without a central locking mechanism, a water tank hatch that can be opened, a sand dome that can be opened, cab doors that can be opened, and much more.
The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and a sound generator with operating sounds synchronized with the wheels as well as extensive sound functions. The locomotive can be operated with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC. 3 axles powered.
The locomotive has a built-in smoke unit with smoke exhaust synchronized with the wheels, cylinder steam, and a steam whistle. The locomotive has triple headlights that change over with the direction of travel and have a light color correct for the era. The headlights will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. Cab and firebox lighting are included. There is running gear lighting on the left side of the locomotive. The locomotive has a prototype reproduction coupler on the front and a claw coupler on the rear. Both can be changed to the other type of coupler. An accessory package with a prototype reproduction coupler and a claw coupler, smoke fluid, and figures of an engineer and fireman is included with the locomotive.
Minimum radius for operation is 1,020 mm / 40-1/8".
Length over the buffers 39.7 cm / 15-5/8".
|Steam locomotive op. sounds||·||·||·||·|
|Engineer’s cab lighting||·||·||·|
|Sound of coal being shoveled||·||·||·|
|Whistle for switching maneuver||·||·||·|
|Sound of squealing brakes off||·||·|
|Letting off Steam||·||·|
|Running gear lights||·||·|
- Completely new tooling.
- Highly detailed full metal construction. Frame, superstructure, boiler, etc. constructed of die-cast zinc.
- Smoke generator with smoke exhaust synchronized with the wheels, cylinder steam, and steam whistle.
- Operating sounds synchronized with the wheels and controlled by the load.
- Smoke box door and dome cover can be opened and include many details from the real life locomotive.
- Warm white LEDs for the headlights in the light color correct for the era.
- Two-color firebox flickering.
- Running gear lighting on the left side as in the prototype.
- Engineer's cab lighting.
- mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883557533|
Charlie Also Recommends
Marklin 55320 - Class V 320 Diesel Locomotive
Marklin 55322 - Class 232 Diesel Locomotive
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh