Marklin 55940 - Class T 16.1 Tank Locomotive
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: 1-Scale (1:32)
Prototype: Prussian State Railroad (K.P.E.V.) class T 16.1 steam tank locomotive. Road number 8118, Magdeburg.
Model: The locomotive is new tooling and the frame, body with boiler, and the tender are constructed of die-cast zinc. Other applied parts are mostly constructed of metal. This is a highly detailed model with many separately applied details and a prototypically detailed cab. The locomotive has a cab with a rounded roof without a ventilation installation, riveted water tanks, a coalbunker without added sides and filled with real coal. The smoke box door has a central locking device and can be opened. There are signs on the sides of the smoke box and a reproduction of the smoke box door equipment. The sand container cover and water tank covers can be opened and the cab doors can be opened. The locomotive has sprung buffers, triple headlights with kerosene lamps, and much more.
The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and a sound generator with running sounds synchronized with the motion of the wheels as well as extensive sound functions. The locomotive can be operated with AC, DC, Märklin Digital, and DCC. All of the driving axles are powered. The locomotive has a built-in smoke generator with chuffing synchronized with the motion of the wheels, multiple step cylinder steam, and a steam whistle. The triple headlights have a light color correct for the era and change over with the direction of travel. The headlights will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has sprung buffers, cab lighting, firebox lighting, and running gear lights. The locomotive has newly designed, remote controlled Telex couplers front and rear that can be replaced by the reproduction prototype couplers included with the model. The valve gear switchover is done with a servomotor (forward, reverse, continuous operation). An accessory package with reproduction prototype couplers, smoke fluid, and a figure of a locomotive engineer and a fireman is included with the locomotive. Order yours from ajckids.com.
Minimum radius for operation 1,020 mm / 40-3/16".
Length over the buffers 39.5 cm / 15-9/16".
- Completely new tooling.
- Highly detailed full metal construction.
- Frame, superstructures, boiler, etc. constructed of die-cast zinc.
- Smoke generator with chuffing synchronized with the motion of the wheels, multiple step cylinder steam.
- Load-controlled running sounds synchronized to the motion of the wheels.
- Smoke box door, sand boxes, and dome hatch can be opened, many original details included.
- Headlights with light color correct for the era, warm white LEDs used for the lighting.
- Multiple color firebox flickering.
- Cab lighting.
- A variety of sound functions. mfx decoder for operation with AC, DC, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
- Valve gear switchover with a servomotor.
- Telex couplers front and rear.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||KPEV - Royal Prussian Railways|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883559407|
Charlie Also Recommends
Marklin 55320 - Class V 320 Diesel Locomotive
Marklin 55322 - Class 232 Diesel Locomotive
Marklin 55323 - Diesel Locomotive
Marklin 55324 - Diesel Locomotive
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh