Marklin 60215 - Central Station now replaced by 60216
Scale: All Scales
In addition to the widely used protocols Motorola, mfx, and DCC, the Central Station combines 2 locomotive controllers for easy, convenient control of locomotives, in addition to a large color touch screen. The representation of locomotives can be done with color images. Furthermore, the Central Station has a built-in Märklin Digital locomotive database as well as 2 built-in locomotive card readers (for saving locomotive data on a locomotive card or for quickly calling up a locomotive by inserting its card in the reader). Mfx locomotives are automatically recognized and taken into the locomotive list with all of their characteristics. There is also a powerful booster for providing power to the layout for train and accessory current, 20 Keyboards (DCC: 128) for controlling up to 320 (DCC: 2,048) solenoid accessories, a track diagram control board as well as a route controller (including shuttle train control), all of this built into the Central Station.
Charlie's Tip: Our Central Stations carry full US licenses and FCC approvals. When you decide to purchase the new Central Station, make sure that you get the Central Station with FFC approval and Marklin USA warranty!
The Central Station comes without a power supply. The Marklin 60065 is a perfect power supply for the Central Station. Or you can use your Marklin 60055 transformer as well.
The Central Station can be used in multiples, i.e. with the optional cable (60123) several Central Stations (60213, 60214, and/or 60215) can be operated together on a layout, whereby joint and separated configurations can be maintained in the CS2 for the layout areas to be controlled. The Central Station has a built-in USB host (for a mouse, keyboard, or USB stick) as well as a network connection for communication with a personal computer. Maximum load at the feeder track: 5 amps, maximum load at the programming track: 1.2 amps, total maximum load: 5.0 amps when used with the 60101 switched mode power pack.
Dimensions 320 x 190 x 80 mm / 12-5/8" x 7-1/2" x 3-1/8".
- Märklin Digital multiple protocol controller for Motorola, mfx, DCC.
- Large color touch screen.
- 2 built-in locomotive controllers.
- Built-in Märklin Digital locomotive database.
- Housing with a central stop button and built-in stylus.
- Up to 16 controllable locomotive functions.
- 2 built-in locomotive card readers.
- Powerful built-in booster.
- 5.0 amp maximum output power.
- 20 (DCC: 128) Keyboards for up to 320 (DCC: 2,048) solenoid accessories.
- Built-in track diagram control board.
- Built-in route control (including shuttle train control).
- Built-in USB host for a mouse, keyboard, USB stick, etc.
- Direct connections for 2 Mobile Stations and 1 Booster.
- Expansions can be connected by means of the Märklin Bus
- Can be used in multiples.
- Network connection.
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883602158|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 60215 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 60215 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh