Marklin 60970 - Decoder Tester
Shows to be in stock at Ajckids
UPC or EAN: 4001883609706
System: AC 3-Rail for Marklin
This device is for fast testing of the new märklin LokDecoder3 and märklin SoundDecoder3 as well as all other decoders that use the following interface connections: NEM 651, NEM 652, MTC14, MTC21, PluX22, and NEXT18. Other decoders such as for 1 Gauge, LGB, or those with individual wires must be connected with set screw terminals.
Other features include:
- LED monitoring for the peak signal, for Aux 1-6, track input, Aux 3, and 4 amplified and not amplified.
- Track connections for the digital central controller.
- Separate terminal clips for another motor.
- Direct connections to the märklin Decoder Programmer.
Charlie's Tip: Be very careful when pulling your 21-pin decoder of this or any other board. If you pull it off from one side, under an angle (which is often the easiest way to pull it) the last few pins on the board may bend.
|Availability||Shows to be in stock|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883609706|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 60970 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 60970 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
Installation Digital Decoder (C Track)
Regular price $3689 $36.89
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh