Marklin 88975 - Class 44 Steam Locomotive with an Oil Tender (Insider)
Delivery: Estimated fourth quarter of 2023
New for 2023.
UPC or EAN: 4001883889757
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) heavy freight locomotive, road number 44 1315, with a type 2´2´T34 oil tender. The locomotive looks as it did in Era III and Era VI as a locomotive at the Märklineum in Göppingen, Germany.
- Motor with a bell-shaped armature.
- Prototypical working valve gear and drive/side rods.
- Brakes and rail clearance devices modelled.
- All driving axles powered.
- Warm white LEDs for the headlights.
- Building kit of a locomotive base of architectural cardstock for modelling the locomotive base on Märklin's factory property is included with the locomotive.
Model: The locomotive has a motor with a bell-shaped armature. All four driving axles are powered. The locomotive has dark wheel treads and valve gear and side/drive rods. The valve gear and side/drive rods are finely detailed and fully functional. The brakes, sanding pipes, etc. are modelled. There are inductive magnets on both sides. The locomotive has enlarged buffer plates. The paint scheme and lettering are prototypical.
Length over the buffers approximately 112 mm / 4-3/8".
A building kit of architectural cardstock for modeling the original locomotive base on which road number 44 1315 is mounted is included with this locomotive. This allows you to model prototypically the current condition of the locomotive.
Publications- New items brochure 2023
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Edition||Märklin Dealer Initiative (MHI) Exclusiv Model|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883889757|
Charlie Also Recommends
Installation Digital Decoder (C Track)
Regular price $3689 $36.89