Noch 12960 - On The Farm with Sound N-Scale
This item is not in stock, but available to order.
UPC or EAN: 4007246129607
Digital: with Sound
On the Farm with Scene Sound Module -- 6 People, 3 Geese, Accessories
Here Comes the Sound!
Add life to your model landscape!
Thanks to the compact construction of the electronic components and the loudspeakers of the NOCH Sound Scenes, the sound is reproduced where it originally comes from.
Thus, the ready-for-connection electronics can be installed in churches or the street musician module can be placed directly in a building next to the band.
You will be surprised by the realistic sound reproduced in the center of the action.
The connection is made via a usual 16 V transformer, suitable for AC/DC.
Charlie's Tip: How to connect the sound module to a power source:
- Connect the black cable directly to one of the two light current outputs of the transformer (or power supply).
- Connect the red cable to the other light current output of the transformer.
- Now you can hear a permanent sound.
- If desired you can make the sound switchable. For this you can use a switch or a control panel (not included in the scope, but the Marklin 72730 or 72740 are really good for this). Interrupt the electric circuit with this on/off switch at the red cable.
Note: The sound volume is not adjustable. If the noise is regarded as too loud, please order Noch 91900 (or use any 10 Ohm Resistor) for NOCH Sound Scenes for installation.
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4007246129607|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh