Trix 12189 - Diesel Locomotive BB 67300
Shows to be in stock at Ajckids
Scale: N-Scale (1:160)
Prototype: Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB) class 1012 express locomotive. Road number 1012.003 of the pre-production prototypes. Era V around 2000. Used in combined service for the "Rollende Landstraße / Rolling Road".
Model: Era V. The frame is die-cast metal. The locomotive has an NEM digital connector. It also has a 5-pole motor with 2 flywheels. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive has a close coupler mechanism. Length over the buffers 120 mm / 4-3/4".
Prototypical double-heading for the "Rollende Landstraße / Rolling Road" with two road numbers.
The locomotive is available in two versions: Road no. 1012.002, item no. 12169 Road no. 1012.003, item no. 12170
- Era V
- Large digital connection (Selectrix-Decoder 66833)
- Triple headlights in the front, dual red marker lights rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Metal locomotive frame
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
Released in: - New Items 2008 - Main Catalog 2008/2009 - Main Catalog 2009/2010 - Main Catalog 2010/2011
|Availability||Shows to be in stock|
|Railroad||SNCF - National French Railways|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4028106121890|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh