Trix 16904 - Electric Locomotive
Shows to be in stock at Ajckids
Scale: N-Scale (1:160)
Prototype: Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB Schenker) electric locomotive road number 185 399-3. Use: Freight service.
Model: Model: The locomotive has a 14-pin digital interface connector. It also has a 5-pole motor with 2 flywheels. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel. They can be turned off by means of a bridge plug included with the locomotive. Warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has a close coupler mechanism. The locomotive has cab lighting and long-distance headlights that can be activated with the new Trix 66840 decoder.
Length over the buffers 118 mm / 4-5/8".
Highlights: Warm white LEDs for the lighting. Headlights and marker lights can be turned off. Long-distance headlights and cab lighting present that can be activated with the 66840 decoder.
- Era VI
- Triple headlights in the front, dual red marker lights rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED’s
- Metal locomotive frame
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
- 14-pin connector
Released in:- New Items 2014
|Availability||Shows to be in stock|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn AG|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4028106169045|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh