Trix 22057 - Freight Steam Locomotive with a Tender
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Prototype: Class 57.5 (former Bavarian class G 5/5) heavy freight steam locomotive with a type 2´2 T21,8 tender. Design version from the fourth production series. German Federal Railroad (DB) black/red basic paint scheme. Road number 57 579. The locomotive looks as it did around 1949.
Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 5 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal. A 72270 smoke unit can be installed in the locomotive. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the smoke unit that can be installed in the locomotive will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. There is a close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender. The front of the locomotive and the rear of the tender also has a close coupler with a guide mechanism and an NEM pocket.
The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Piston rod protection sleeves and brake hoses are included.
Length over the buffers 23.5 cm / 9-1/4".
Highlights: Completely new tooling. Locomotive and tender constructed mostly of metal. Partially open bar frame and many separately applied details. High-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. A variety of operating and sound functions included. The most powerful five-axle unit of all German provincial railroad steam locomotives.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39552.
- Era III
- Digital locomotives with high-efficiency propulsion. Maximum speed and acceleration / delay are adjustable. Special motor with electronically enhanced load compensation or a compact bellshaped armature. Can be operated with Märklin transformers, in the Märklin Delta system or in the Märklin Digital system. One controllable auxiliary function (function), when the locomotive is being run in the Digital system.
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operated with the 60652/60653 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions when operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Up to 16 functions when operated with the 60212/60213/60214/60215 Central Station. The functions depend on how the locomotive is equipped.
- Sound effects circuit
- Dual headlights front and rear with light changeover in one direction of travel
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
- For adults only
Released in:- New items brochure 2015
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Charlie Also Recommends
Brawa 0605 - Steam Locomotive KWStE T3
Brawa 0653 - Steam locomotive BR 15
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh