Trix 22128 - Electric Locomotive EETC series 1200
Availability: Not yet updated.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Prototype: Prototype: Dutch EETC class 1200 heavy general-purpose locomotive. Advertising design for the anniversary 175 Years of Railroading in the Netherlands. The locomotive looks as it did in 2013.
Model: Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons. Brake hoses can be mounted on the buffer beam.
Length over the buffers 20.8 cm / 8-3/16".
|Bahnhofsansage - NL||·|
|Spitzensignal hinten aus||·|
|Spitzensignal vorne aus||·|
Highlights: Advertising locomotive for anniversary 175 Years of Railroading in the Netherlands Now with a centrally mounted motor. Four axles powered. mfx/DCC digital decoder. Extensive sound functions included.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operated with the 60652/60653 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions when operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Up to 16 functions when operated with the 60212/60213/60214/60215 Central Station. The functions depend on how the locomotive is equipped.
- Era VI
- DCC decoder
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights in the front, dual red marker lights rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
Released in:- New Items 2014
UPC or gtin: 4028106221286
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh