Trix 22167 - Tank Locomotive class 050 TA - minor box damage
Availability: Not yet updated.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Prototype: Prototype: French State Railways (SNCF) class 050 TA (former class 94.5) freight tank locomotive. Green basic paint scheme with a black smoke box. Without a pre-heater and without a smoke stack attachment. Road number 050 TA 23.
Model: Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the boiler. 5 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive is constructed mostly of metal. A 72270 smoke unit can be installed in the locomotive. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the smoke unit that can be installed in the locomotive will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. Piston rod protection sleeves and brake hoses are included.
Length over the buffers 14.6 cm / 5-3/4".
Highlights: Prototypical tooling changes. Without a pre-heater and a smoke stack attachment. With a rounded cab roof. With boards on the coal bunker. Especially finely detailed construction with many separately applied details. A wide variety of operating and sound functions that can be controlled.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number Marklin 37167.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operated with the 60652/60653 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions when operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Up to 16 functions when operated with the 60212/60213/60214/60215 Central Station. The functions depend on how the locomotive is equipped.
- Era III
- DCC decoder
- Sound effects circuit
- Dual headlights front and rear with light changeover in one direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED’s
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
Released in:- New Items 2014
UPC or gtin: 4028106221675
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh