Trix 22377 - LINT Diesel Powered Commuter Rail Car Train
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Prototype: Prototype: Bavarian Regiobahn BRB LINT 41 diesel powered commuter rail car train. Version as the "Puppenkistenzug" / Puppenkiste Marionette Theater Train. Use: commuter service in the greater Augsburg area and Ingolstadt.
Model: Model: The model has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. The model also has a powerful can motor and a flywheel, mounted in a Jakobs truck. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. The model has factory-installed interior lighting. The headlights and interior lights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs. The destination signs are prototypically correct with yellow LEDs. The headlights, interior lights, destination signs, and 2 red marker lights will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The running gear and the body are well detailed and there is a clear view through the windows. The model has interior details, a closed diaphragm, and a guide mechanism on the Jakobs truck between the two halves of the unit. Center buffer couplers are represented at the ends of the model. Total length 48.1 cm / 18-15/16".
ForViewHelper only supports arrays and objects implementing Traversable interface Highlights: Special version with themes from the Augsburg Puppenkiste Marionette Theater.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operated with the 60652/60653 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions when operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Up to 16 functions when operated with the 60212/60213/60214/60215 Central Station. The functions depend on how the locomotive is equipped.
- Era VI
- DCC decoder
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights in the front, dual red marker lights rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Built-in LED interior lighting
- Lighting with warm white LED’s
Released in:- New Items 2014
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Charlie Also Recommends
Brawa 0653 - Steam locomotive BR 15
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh