Trix 22672 - Diesel Locomotive class 204
Shows to be in stock at Ajckids
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Prototype: Prototype: Belgian State Railways (SNCB/NMBS) class 204 diesel locomotive. NOHAB general-purpose locomotive in the green paint scheme of Era III.
Model: Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder with extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The dual headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. The cab lighting can be turned off separately in digital operation at Locomotive End 1 and 2. Warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons.
Length over the buffers approximately 21.7 cm / 8-1/2".
Highlights: Completely new tooling. Metal body and frame. mfx/DCC digital decoder. Extensive sound functions. Numerous light functions that can be controlled separately in digital operation. Warm white and red LEDs for the lighting.
Charlie's Tip: A car set to go with this locomotive can be found under item number Marklin 43544 in the Märklin H0 assortment.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operated with the 60652/60653 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions when operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Up to 16 functions when operated with the 60212/60213/60214/60215 Central Station. The functions depend on how the locomotive is equipped.
- Era III
- DCC decoder
- Sound effects circuit
- Dual headlights front and rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
Released in: - New Items 2015
|Availability||Shows to be in stock|
|Railroad||SNCB - National Belgian Railways|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4028106226724|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh