Trix 24432 - InterCity Cab Control Car
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
UPC or EAN: 4028106244322
Prototype: Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) type Bimdzf 269.2 InterCity cab control car, 2nd class with an engineer's cab for push/pull operation.
Model: Model: The engineer's cab has interior details. The car has a detailed buffer beam. It also has separately applied streamlining at the end of the car. When the locomotive is pushing the train (cab control car at the front), the cab control car has triple white headlights shining. When the locomotive is pulling the train (locomotive at the front), the cab control car has dual red marker lights shining.
Length over the buffers approximately 27.5 cm / 10-13/16".
Charlie's Tip: The ideal add-on for the Trix 21524 starter set.
- Era V
- Triple headlights in the front, dual red marker lights rear that change over with the direction of travel
- interior lighting can be installed
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
- Scale for the passenger car length 1:100
Released in:- New Items 2014
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Railroad||DB AG - German Bahn|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4028106244322|
Charlie Also Recommends
Installation Digital Decoder (C Track)
Regular price $3689 $36.89
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh