Trix 66955 - Mobile Station Trix
This item is not in stock, but available to order.
- DCC controller for simple, easy operation.
- Background-lighted graphic display with self-explanatory pictograms.
- Up to 32 controllable auxiliary functions.
- 320 solenoid items can be controlled.
- Built-in locomotive card reader.
- Simple wiring (Plug & Play) to the track connector box and the Central Station.
This is a DCC digital hand control unit. 40 locomotives can be controlled with direct access*. Up to 32 locomotive functions and 320 solenoid items can be controlled. There is a display of the function status in the built-in background-lighted b/w full graphic display. The Mobile Station has a built-in locomotive card reader. It also has a lighted red Stop button.
There is a 1.9 amp output power section in the optionally available track connector box (60116 or 60113). 2 Mobile Stations (60955) can be connected directly to the track connector box (60116 or 60113). They then act in the master-slave mode.
Using the MS II Hub (60122) allows the number of control devices to be increased to 10. When the Mobile Station is operated connected to the (60216, 60226, and 60214-60215), there is access to the Central Station settings (Central Station's complete locomotive list, all solenoid items on the Central Station's keyboards and with their designations).
Dimensions 160 x 100 x 39 mm / 6-5/16" x 3-15/16" x 1-1/2". * After update 1.4.1 for the 60216/60226 and update 3.55 for the 60657/66955.
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4028106669552|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh